29 May, 2008

low class, miller drinking, tmobile talkin BITCH!

So I'm kinda mad that we didn't get sushi tonight.....its ok we all went to GOODWOOD. It was still good. But I WANT SUSHI! Anyhow, I went with Emily, josh, and karissa. It was ok, until Josh finds out I had t mobile for phone service, and I was drinking a miller light, because they didn't have budlight. He was like you need to get better taste, do you shop at walmart? I was like oh really? I shop at walmart, but I just went and bought some big stars, and BKE's spent about 300 dollars on jeans. But I shop at walmart! All because I have tmobile and was drinking a miller light! Seriously WTF!! But wait a minute! HE'S HIGH CLASS because he has AT&T and has an Iphone! And drinking wasatch BEER! Whatever! That really pissed me off! But I guess that's how I roll... I'm a low class walmart shopper, miller drinking, tmobile talking bitch! But really? Who says that to someone? Yeah that totally changed what I thought about Josh!

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

Oh, I can't believe you Tania! I just don't know if I can hang out with a cousin who shops at walmart, drinks miller light and has T-Moble. HAHA!

I LOVE SUSHI! I could eat it every single day if I could! We should go to dinner sometime.

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive