27 July, 2008

A.idol part 1







here are some pics, from my registration for american idol... i took a few more, but all i have time for is these. i am so nervous! the pics are of my wrist band i have to wear until tuesday. i CANNNOT take it off or let anything happen to it until then, which means i've got to cover it with something to shower etc. The next pic, is of some random people i was in line with. and the last pic is with aubree. she is my friend from jr high and high school. She has such an amazing VOICE! man so many people do! i have so much compitition it scares the hell out of me! i know i have a good voice, but jeez! tons of people have just amazing voices! but yeah. that's all i have for right now! the actual audition is on tuesday the 29th..i'm scared shittless! oh well! its something i've wanted to do since the first season of american idol. wish me luck!

7 comments:

Denise H. said...

Oh Tanni I am so Excited for you!!! Don't you be nervous one bit you will do Amazing!

Just be yourself, don't be shy and you will be Awesome! I can't wait to hear about the 29th.

Phil and Shan said...

That is so cool! You will be great, I will be wishing you luck all day on tuesday!

Jessica said...

GOOD LUCK TANNI!!! You will do awesome! The judges will absolutely love you!!!

Teryn said...

Ahhh!! Good luck Tanni! I will be crossing my fingers!! I'll throw you American Idol parties when we watch you on TV!! :) Keep us updated, I'm dying to see how it all turns out!

Anonymous said...

good luck, stinky hand!

Anonymous said...

psssst...join this

http://utahblogs.ning.com/

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

good luck to you.. you need to update us or join twitter so we can follow you!

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive