22 July, 2008

oh... good lord...

so drama today at my work! i run to costco to get some toilet paper, and paper towels.. i'm walkin back into the backroom, to put them away. and as i'm stacking the toilet paper on the shelf, i dropped one on the floor. Well i pick it up, while i'm picking it up, i glance in the toilet, and oh my, there is a DEAD MOUSE! in the toilet. i freaked out started yelling and gaging, and yelling at becca, and angelica, there is a dead mouse in the toilet!!! screaming at the top of my lungs! becca starts freakin out, and i call nancy, ya want to know what nancy wanted me to do!?!?! put on a pair of gloves and get the mouse out!!!! I said to nancy, um...i can't! i just can't! its dead and i just cant! then i hear angelica had flushed the toilet! thank god! nancy was kinda mad, because it might plug the toilet up.. but it didnt! another blessing! ha ha ha.. so i cloroxed the whole bathroom before i left work, and angelica calls me, and says she lysoled the whole back room, vaccumed, and is bringing her steam cleaner in to clean the carpets... oh my this was just terrible! never in my life have i ever saw a dead mouse in a toilet bowl! GROSS!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Denise H. said...

Oh SICK!!! I bet you will never be able to look at a toilet the same way again.

I wonder how it got in there.

Anonymous said...

See…that incident had opportunity written all over it…but you’re too late now. There’s many a way you could have had some fun with that mouse…next time it happens let me know and I will let you know how to proceed…

Phil and Shan said...

That is so horrible. I am terrified of mice. I'll have to tell you my horrific tale of the mouse in my house one day.

Jessica said...

YuCk!!! I'm sure you will have nightmares for awhile about that. Hopefully it doesn't come alive and bite you next time you use the bathroom ;0

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive