25 September, 2008

my oooooh SO GUILTY PLEASURE!

I must say I'm so EXCITED for the new season for all my FAVORITE SHOWS!!!!!!! First GREY'S ANATOMY!! Oh my lord....this is the best show EVER!!!! Then DESP. HOUSEWIVES, brother's and sisters.. Those 3 shows are just the best. Anyhow I'm watching grey's tonight and meridith makes a very good point. Why get married, if 40 years down the road you feel dead inside? And you decide to go have an affair with your best Friends husband to fill that void? That's a pretty shitty situation. But then I guess you have to believe that the person you marry, that it will work out, And there will be a happy ending. Ahh! Grey's is the best show ever! But then I start thinking about all the what if's! I know its stupid! But still I have this fantasy that Derek and meridith will work out! But then she's so messed up in the head it may not.....SAD! Aw and then Taylor swifts song white horses plays at the end. Oh my what a sad song! Talkin about how she's not his princess this wasn't the fairy tale. Oh man. So so so sad! What a sad episode!! Jeez I think I need a drink! Ha ha just teasin....well sort of. But its late and I need to get to bed.

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

OH, I love Greys and Desperate Housewives but I have never watched Brothers and Sisters. My other Fav. is Lipstick Jungle. SO GOOD!!! If you haven't seen it, you should give it a try.

I also can't wait for Pushing Daisies to start back up again. I don't know what it is but that show gets me and it is Beautifully Filmed.

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive