20 September, 2008

*talle's wedding*
































here are some pics of talle's wedding! it was so much fun! And i am so,so,so,so,so HAPPY for my sister! it makes me feel so good, and amazing inside, to finally see her truly happy! she deserves this happiness as much as anyone. I'm so glad she found scott! He really loves her, and is so wonderful to her! The begining of the reception kinda started off for me not the best. my mom wasnt feeling good at all, so i had to go set up the center pieces and everything with my amazing aunt jo, and my mom had full on yelled at me, and all this, so i'm just like...ok.....i am NEVER EVER having a wedding! not if my mom acts like that! ANYHOW! after everyone started to show up things went really well. I saw most of my cousins i havent seen in ATLEAST a year. I was so Happy to see everyone again! Then my very good friend Aubree sang Rascal Flatts Everyday, for my sister and scott. SHE DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!!!!! AUBREE THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOUR AN AMAZING SINGER!!!!!!! My dad, mom, and Aage all gave a toast congratulation talle. She really is my hero, my everything, and my life would be nothing with out her in it. I am truly so happy for her and scott. I went over to their house to see what they got from everyone, THEY were in 7th heaven!!!!!!!!!!!! so grateful for everyone coming out to support them, and for all the gifts you all gave them. Talle just kept saying I can't believe everyone has been so nice! and to do this for us! she's so funny. again it was so nice to see everyone, and we all really need to get together now! FO SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha. as i've gotten a little older, i've realized that my cousins, aunts and uncles are so important to me, and we really need to get together on a regular basis! but thats all i've got for now. Scott and Talle congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys to start your new life together! I love you both so much!




4 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

How exciting your sister looks so happy! I need to come into the store soon to show off avery maybe next week i will let you know.

Jessica said...

It was great to see you! We definitely need to get together soon. Maybe go dancing or something? I am glad Talle was so excited with the turn out and nice gifts. She deserves it!

Phil and Shan said...

It looked like Talle's wedding turned out great. I wish I could have been there, I miss seeing everyone.

Denise H. said...

I wish that I could have made it! Talle looks so Happy and I am so Excited for her.

We do need to get together more often. WE will have to make sure that we have a Christmas Party this year!

Tell Talle Congrats and I hope to see you all very soon!

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive