14 November, 2008

A VERY SAD, SAD, SAD, DAY!

On Wedensday, one of my employees put in her 2 weeks. I am very sad about this. Her name is karen. and can i just say she is AMAZING! she put in her 2 weeks because she feels like she should be at home with her teenage daughters. Which she probably should be. BUT at the sametime I NEED HER AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now i have to go through the dreaded interviewing process! which can i just say SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! i really hate interviewing people. Its just so uncomfortable and it just plain sucks! I just wish i could find some way for her to stay working and not have to quit! but she can't cut her hours and still get the same pay! so i have 2 weeks to find someone...the interviewing isnt even the worst! its the 4 days of training, and the awkward silence, becauase the new girl doesn't dare to talk! ugh!!!! but i either have to hire a full time employee or 2 part time.... which i may just hire a full time so i dont' have to train 2 people and interview 2 people! Karen is such an amazing person, she has such a hard life, a very difficult husband. I can't even imagine being in her shoes and dealing with the bs that her husband puts her through! but hopefully she is making the right desicion! i assume she is. She has totally fasted and prayed. which i personally tell her to do ALL THE TIME! she needs a lot of miricales in her life! i'm so sad that i won't be working with this amazing woman anymore! I wish you good luck karen, and if you EVER want to come back don't you worry! i will get rid of whoever i hire to replace you! =)

No comments:

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive