07 December, 2008

*STEELERS*

Oh yes! I may have lost my mind! Most of you know I'm not really a fan of sports. I think they're boring, and can pretty much just ruin my day. BUT this season of football I begun to just love it! I don't have a favorite team yet... But I must say my favorite team is anyone who kicks the cowboys ASS! The cowboy's and steeler's game today WAS AMAZING! I thought the cowboys were gonna win, until the 4th quarter and the good ole steeler's came through for me with 2 touch downs at the last min! I really just love any team that can kick Tony homo and the douche bag cowboys... No offense to you cowboy fans! Ha ha ha it was a damn good game and I wanted to let ya'll know....I have come over to the dark side finally! Ha ha ha

2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Oh, Heath is going to be so mad that he missed that game!

He loves the Steelers! So, of course they have to be my favorite team as well.

If they make it to the superbowl again you will have to come to our superbowl party! :)

Jessica said...

Easton and I are cowboy's fans but this year we might join you and root for the steelers!

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive