12 March, 2009

doofus!

I have no idea if I spelled that word right but... Oh well. So the story today, is I went to target with Tycee yesterday to buy a lamp and some garbages and cleaning supplies for my new apartment. Well the night before I'm putting my clothes away and realize at 11 at night I don't have a shower curtain! So I'm very annoyed go to bed, and work the next day run over to my mom's house for a second and Tycee was over there. So I ask her to go to target with me and she goes, "tan I just got back from there with grandma! And I was like I'll be really quick! I just gotta but a lamp and a few things. So she went with me. And we come back to my moms and I say well I'm going home I can't wait to put my shower curtain up! So Tycee says" fine tan, go have fun putting your shower curtain up! Ya doofus! I just laughed at her! And then thought....oh no! I've ACtually turned into my mom and my sisters being excited to hang up a shower curtain, or go clean!!!!!!!!! What has this world come too!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha just kidding. I just laughed at Tycee. She always says the funniest things and puts a smile on my face.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Doofus! How cute!!! I love the little words they come up with. I'm not sure I would be shower curtain. But hey whatever works ;)

Denise said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Although, I'm like you... new stuff is sooooo Exciting to play with. You need to take pics of your apartment and post them. I'm excited to see.

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive