01 May, 2010

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE 's looking good,good,good on ME!

Well 3 months of dating B and things are great! I seriously couldn't ask for a better boyfriend then him! I can not picture my life with out him. I do have to say that in the 3 months I've been dating him, a few of my friends have been dating their boyfriends in less time then B and I....and are getting married in a few months, to in the fall!!??? Is that CRAZY!? I feel like it totally is!? It makes me have so much anxiety for them! B and I have talked about getting married quite a few times actually and it freaks me out. It makes me laugh because I have wanted to be married my whole entire life and now that iit might happen, its a little scary! I do know that B is the one for me. I have never felt this way about anyone ever before. BUT at the same time getting married at the very earliest next summer seems a little too soon for me. Now don't think that he has proposed to me. He hasn't. We have just talked about it. So eventually one day I will just not tomorrow, or next week, or even this year for that matter!!! LMAO When I found out my friend Christina is getting married in the fall, I called B up and said " AM I werid for not wanting to get married as soon as possible? What's my problem?" B just said " Tan, did you ever stop to think that they are the weird ones"? Jumping into something that huge after know each other for almost 2 months?" I had to agree with him. I just can't believe some people can rush into this huge thing called marriage! LOL I just can't. Anyways..... I just wanted to say again that I have the most AMAZING BOYFRIEND EVER!!!!!!! I just love him to pieces with my whole heart!

No comments:

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive