04 September, 2008

*vacation time*

I'm so excited for October!!! I'm going to san Fransico! With my family! My sister was supposed to run in the marathon there, but she hurt her knee or something so she's not going to run. But still it should still be a lot of fun! And we're all going to cancun in feb for a week staying in my parents condo! That should be really good times. Except it will be one sober trip to Mexico for me! Because I don't feel that its approriate to drink in front of my very religious parents. I'm sure I'll have to sneak away to the bar at the place we stay at. Or SOMETHING!! Anyhow what should we do in san fransico! I've never been there before. I would like to go to china town. But I don't know! What exciting things is there to do? Let me know PLEASE! Ha ha have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Oh Fun! That is one place that I have always wanted to go to but never have.

Helmet and his wife went there a few months back so hopefully he will have some ideas.

As for Cancun you LUCKY LUCKY girl! I can't wait to go back to MExico. I love that place! We would like to go back next spring but I'm not sure if we will be able to fit it in.

Anonymous said...

Hoyt tower and golden gate park are OK. I wouldn’t go again...the Curran (I think) theater has world class shows that are pretty cool. They make anchor steam beer there so be sure to get a stein. The wife likes wine so the Napa tours might be cool...Sausalito is cool and you get to cross the golden gate bridge if you go...be sure to go to the pier...its the best part…they have tons of hookers and homeless people there too so be sure to bring some back… have fun!!

Denise was wrong as I didnt go last time...what a shitty friend to not know that

welcome to my blog!

me,and my crazy life!

Blog Archive